It’s back to the wonderful world of classes, studying, research, and papers – vacation is definitely over. But, after spending such a great weekend with my adorable niece and nephew, my sister and I talked a lot about ideas for giving young children the best preparation for school – and life. In addition to being a mother, my sister is also an early childhood educator, so this is actually her field of expertise. One of the things we talked about was reading readiness. My sister has prepared a list of books she advises parents to read with their pre-school children, and I wanted to share it with the parents out there. So here is her top ten list:
1. Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
2. Clifford the Big Red Dog by Norman Bridwell
3. Curious George by H.A. Rey
4. Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff
5. Harry and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson
6. Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile by Bernard Waber
7. Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion
It means viagra tablets uk making sex is very far distant for him. deeprootsmag.org generika levitra You have the power to even minimize the regularity of these. viagra sale without prescription Your doctor will be able to determine whether or not you really have hypo- or hyperthyroidism. generic viagra deeprootsmag.org You need to reduce intake of alcohol.
8. Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans
9. The Magic School Bus by Joanna Cole
10. Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel by Virginia Lee Burton
Happy Family Reading!