Many people work in an office for a large number of hours every day. While slouching in your chair and typing non-stop has become a normal routine for you, it is in fact incredibly unhealthy for both your body and your mood. Here are a few ideas for ways to stay alert and healthy during and after work hours:
1. Make sure to sit in a proper position. Keep your shoulders back and your back straight. Try to have your screen be directly in front of your eyes, and not above or below them, as this can cause damage to your neck. Be sure that your wrists do not rest on the keyboard or mouse pad unless you have a wrist rest, in order to avoid Carpal Tunnel syndrome.
2. Do simple stretching motions throughout the day. Flex your neck by moving your head forwards and backwards as well as side to side. Stretch your back and torso at regular intervals. Roll your wrists a few times every half-hour to improve circulation and prevent Carpal Tunnel syndrome. Be sure to flex your calf muscles too, to improve circulation and prevent blood clots.
3. Stand up and walk around at least once an hour. This will increase blood-flow in your extremities as well as refresh your mind. Maybe make regular trips for water refills.
Steps to take levitra 60 mg https://www.unica-web.com/watch/2012/we-are-friends.html if your blood pressure medicine lowers men’s libido or testosterone level. Nowadays, there are several approaches through which a person can live longer and enjoy a fulfilling sex life with ED drugs like order generic viagra. All of the pumps in range can levitra pill be submerged in water. In these sports, endurance and speed order cialis online browse here is the key to winning.
4. Shift your eye focus once every thirty minutes. Move your gaze from the computer screen to a window, photo, watch, or other objects around the room to relax your eyes and prevent headaches.
5. Drink water regularly throughout the day. This will help you feel more focused and alert. Instead of keeping a water bottle at your desk, get up to refill your cup in order to stretch your legs.