What is one of the most important lessons you can learn in college? It isn’t the anatomy of the snail or the history of medieval dance. A critical life lesson for college and beyond is Time Management. Many college students say that their difficulties in managing time represent the greatest obstacle to succeeding in their studies. Time Management is a difficult skill to master but it is one that you can – and should – try your best to improve.
I personally found my first semester at university overwhelming, as I tried to create a balance among my new classes, social life and the basic living activities I had never had to do at home, where my parents did all the shopping, cooking and laundry. But by now, I’ve learned a few tips to improving my time management situation, so I’d like to share them with you.
Here are my 5 Top Time Tips:
1. Identify YOUR best time for studying: Figure out if you’re a morning person or a night person and structure your schedule accordingly. Use your high periods for exam studying and your down time for tidying up your dorm room.
2. Get the Hard Stuff Over With: Study the hardest subjects first, when you’re freshest. You’ll absorb information more quickly, saving time for other stuff.
The manufacturers used purchase levitra browse now sildenafil citrate in this medication. This method allows it to reach the bloodstream much more quickly. devensec.com buy cialis viagra It is caused due to the body’s ability to make generic cialis for sale efficient use of the hormone. These medicines are generally given to the heart patients. levitra 100mg
3. Keep the Surroundings Simple: Don’t study in a place full of distractions. Find a quiet corner where you’ll have nothing else to do but the task at hand.
4. Keep Study Time Short: Don’t try to get it all over with at once. Divide your study time into blocks for studying and for taking breaks. That way you won’t get overwhelmed and you can get everything on your “to do” list done.
5. Party!! Don’t forget – college is more than just about studying. If you manage your time right, you’ll have plenty of time for fun and socializing too.
Good luck – and remember, we’ve all been there!