Pizza is a food that many people enjoy. The main problem with it is that one slice can contain around 300 calories, and usually, one slice is not sufficient to fill you up. Here are a few ideas for making a healthier pizza at home:
- Use whole-wheat crust. You can purchase ready-made dough, or substitute whole-wheat flour in your regular pizza dough recipe. The whole wheat flour contains grains and fibers that will help you feel full for longer, as well as greatly benefit your digestive system.
- Use a large amount of sauce. The tomato sauce is a great source of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant.
- Use less cheese. Although cheese is rich in calcium and protein, it also has a lot of calories. If you don’t want to cut back on the cheese, use a low fat cheese instead.
- Don’t use greasy, processed meats. Pepperoni and sausages are very high in fat, and are associated with stomach and colorectal cancers.
- Load on the vegetables! These are nutritious and low in calories.
The canadian generic cialis is not advisable for women, and help them reach climax faster. / Today it is fashionable to have a sports figure, look athletic, so more and more young people flock to gyms in the hope for a couple of months to become, if not Arnold Schwarzenegger, but, at least, Taylor Lautner. Dosage of Forzest One tadalafil from india should consume only one pill a day is consumed. On taking Penegra medicine orally, the man even if facing high cholesterol can purchase viagra in canada experience erection while intercourse. Peptides are manufactured around the world by spe sildenafil generic salet companies who sell their products to researchers and scientists to help them conduct their research daily.
If you intend to stick with restaurant pizza, you may want to consider starting with a salad, as this will fill you up enough that you won’t eat too many slices later on.