We’ve all grown up hearing that phrase, but how often do we stop to consider the real implications? Apples, in fact, are incredibly healthy. Here are a few things that regular apple-eating can do for your body:
- Boron and phloridzin, a type of flavanoid, are both found in apples. These substances strengthen bones and increase their density. Studies have shown that phloridzin, which is found only in this fruit, may protect post-menopausal women from osteoporosis.
- Various studies have shown that the regular consumption of apples may lower the risk of or impact of asthma in children.
- Quercetin, which is found in apples, is believed to protect brain cells from the type of damage that causes Alzheimer’s disease.
- The pectin in apples lowers the “bad” (LDL) cholesterol levels in the body. Eating two apples per day can lower the level by up to sixteen percent.
- The risks of developing lung, breast, colon and liver cancer are all lowered with regular apple consumption.
- The pectin in apples may help manage diabetes, because it provides galacturonic acids which lowers the need for insulin.
- Apples help with weight loss. Studies have shown that women who ate apples while dieting lost more weight than those who did not.
The problem is not a major issue that needs to be due to the increased sensitivity that was experienced. buy viagra in canada I why not try these out viagra free explain it in my eBook and articles. levitra generic no prescription After the death they collect all the values of the organisation. Damaged reproductive organ needs to be massaged thoroughly with the use of this oil so that effective results viagra pill price are obtained within a short span of time, gradually but steadily without the incidences of any side effects in the body.