The school year has begun, but that doesn’t mean your children should revert back to their boring routines.
Education can be fun, and it is important to remind kids of that fact. Ten major cities in the U.S. host some of the most educational venues in the world, all of which cater to child entertainment with hands-on experiences and engaging new topics. Another major advantage is that most of the museum are indoors and suitable for all seasons, as well as more affordable than many other afternoon activities.
These museums serve as some of the best family outings in the United States:
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- National Museum of Play, Rochester, NY
- Children’s Museum of Houston
- Glazer Children’s Museum, Tampa, FL
- EdVenture Children’s Museum, Columbia, SC
- Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose, CA
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum, Baltimore
- Boston Children’s Museum
- Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- Children’s Museum of Denver