The Lonely Planet has just hit its 100th issue and they’ve put out a travel guide that is probably worth snapping up. It has 100 of the best adventures in it for those who love to be on the go. Here are just a few of the adventures that they recommend:
- Go to Patagonia, Chile and enjoy a trek.
- Enjoy a balloon ride over Bagan, Myanmar.
- Enjoy a ride on the Hogwart’s Express in Britain.
- Go for a spin on the narrow, ocean-front roads in Amalfi, Italy.
- Explore the Aletsch Glacier in Switzerland.
- Feel a spirituality with the temples of Angkor, Cambodia.
- Climb the Sydney Bridge in Australia.
There is simply so much to do in the world. Get started enjoying it now!